DASHING “Buy, Comment & Win Contest” @ Watsons T&C
A) HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Purchase any DASHING products worth RM30 and above (inclusive of any one DASHING Sport EDT/Deo-Spray) at any Watsons Malaysia outlets during the Contest Period (4th September to 1st October 2018).
2. Keep the original Watsons receipt as proof of purchase for verification purposes.
3. Complete the following slogan “DASHING meningkatkan keyakinan saya kerana ……..” (in less than 20 words; excluding the first initial 5 words of the slogan) with your MOST CREATIVE caption in the comment section of the contest post on Watsons Dashing Contest page (www.watsons.com.my/promo-dashingcontest).
B) HOW TO WIN:
1. The participants have to meet all of the DASHING “Buy, Comment & Win!” contest’s Terms & Conditions to stand a chance to win. Based on the judges’ decision, the Top 3 entries that are deemed ‘Most Creative’ will be selected as one of the 3 grand prize winners.
2. The subsequent Top 30 ‘Most Creative’ entries will be selected as one of the 30 consolation prize winners.
3. The judges’ decision is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
4. Participants are required to fill in the respective details, as per required on the Watsons DASHING Contest page (www.watsons.com.my/promo-dashingcontest) during their submission online.
1. Three (3) Grand Prize winners will each win a YI 4K Action Camera Bundle Pack (including Yi Selfie Stick, Yi Remote and 32GB Samsung Evo Plus Memory Card) (BASED ON JUDGES DECISION).
2. Thirty (30) consolation prize winners will win DASHING hampers worth RM30 each. (BASED ON JUDGES DECISION).
3. Winners will be announced on Watson’s Facebook & DASHING’s Facebook Page once the selection is done.
4. Winners will be notified via call/email between 2nd October to 31st October 2018 to which the Winners are required to within 3 days of the notification to acknowledge the Prize and provide proof of purchase, failing which the Winner will automatically be disqualified and next eligible Winner will be selected.
5. The Winner Announcement will be done latest by 1st November 2018.
6. The Grand Prizes are to be collected solely by the respective Grand Prize winners or appointed representatives (by the Grand Prize winners) at Wipro Unza (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd office.
7. The Consolation Prizes are to be collected solely by the respective Consolation Prize winners or appointed representatives (by the Consolation Prize winners) at Watsons Malaysia HQ. Should the respective Consolation Prize winners request for their prizes to be couriered over, the prizes will be couriered to their given address.
8. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash. The Organiser reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
9. The Organiser will not be responsible for any loss or damages of the collected prizes during the courier.
D) TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Organiser are defined as the Wipro Unza group of companies including but not limited to Wipro Unza Nusantara Sdn. Bhd., Wipro Unza (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and Wipro Unza Manufacturing Services Sdn. Bhd. and its employees, immediate families affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies or all such related parties.
2. Participation in the DASHING ‘BUY, COMMENT & WIN!’ contest constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions (including any variations to the same made by The Organiser without any requirement of notice).
3. The Contest is open to all participants residing in Malaysia above 18 years of age (as at 00:00am, 4th September 2018) only except the Organiser.
4. The Contest will run from 00:00:00 am; 4th September 2018 – 23:59:59 pm; 1st October 2018
5. All entries must be received by our system by 23:59:59 (Malaysian Time) 1st October 2018 to qualify. Late and invalid entries will not be entertained. The time is based on our server’s system time.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to reject and/or remove any entries that are incorrect, incomplete, suspicious, invalid or do not meet our Contest Terms & Conditions. Participants agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption to the Contest and/or prevent others from entering the Contest.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to reject and/or remove any entries that are deemed to be inappropriate and/or may be offensive to others. Participants agree not to submit entries that promote or portray nudity, sexually explicit material, coarse or offensive language, or other material susceptible of offending others.
8. The Organiser and its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, directors, officers, agents, independent contractors, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
i. telephone, electronic, hardware or software programme, network, internet, server or computer malfunctions, failures, interruptions, miscommunications or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electrical, including, without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online;
ii. any technical errors, whether due to inaccessibility of internet network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attacks, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise;
iii. late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible uploads; IV. failed, incomplete, lost, garbled, jumbled, interrupted, unavailable or delayed computer transmissions; V. any condition caused by events beyond the control of The Organiser that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted;
iv. any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the gift, or acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, or from participation in the Contest; or
v. any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
9. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release from all liabilities and hold harmless The Organiser and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. The Organiser and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of the Prize, including, without limitation, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
11. By entering, participants agree to grant The Organiser and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, directors, officers, agents,
independent contractors and advertising/promotion agencies the use of his/her name, photo, details submitted through the Contest website, likeness, biographical data and statements for any purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, marketing, communication, trade, or promotion, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
12. If the winners cannot be contacted, the registration is ineligible, fails to claim Prize, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Refusal or return of the winners’ notification as undelivered will also result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
13. By participating, the participants affirm their eligibilities and consents to publicity of their participation by The Organiser.
14. Appeals to check the status of entries will not be entertained.
15. In case of any dispute, The Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to revise the mechanics of this Contest, the terms and conditions, and other aspects of this Contest at its discretion without prior notice.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to suspend, cancel or extend the duration of this Contest at its discretion due to unforeseen circumstances without prior notice.