How to Participate:
Proof of Purchase
Grand Prize x 25 winners
Consolation Prize x 500 winners
Terms & Conditions
1. The Buy, WhatsApp & Win Contest 2018 will run from 00:00am, 15th September 2018 to 23:59pm, 15th November 2018 [“Contest Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right to shorten or extend the Contest Period without prior notice. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall be automatically disqualified.
2. To participate in the Contest:
a. Participants must purchase any one (1) participating DASHING or ELITE product from any participating outlets in Malaysia within the Contest Period. One (1) such single receipt entitles the participant to one (1) WhatsApp entry.
b. Take a clear photo of the full single receipt. Type (Name as per NRIC or Passport)<space>(NRIC or Passport No.)<space>(Outlet of purchase) and WhatsApp to +6016 997 2373
Example: MOHD DANIEL_910101105511_EXTRAMART
c. Retain ALL original printed receipts (dated within the Contest Period) as per ALL the WhatsApp entries sent THROUGHOUT the Contest Period as proof of purchase. Only valid printed receipts (including printed e-receipts from online purchases) dated within the Contest Period with a clear outlet name and details of the participating outlet will be accepted.
d. The Organiser shall not reimburse the participants for the charges incurred in sending the WhatsApp entry including Sales and Services Tax (SST), and related charges, if any.
e. The Organiser and the companies involved in this Contest shall not be held liable in any way for delays, non-deliveries and/or interruptions of WhatsApp messages sent and shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use of the mobile phone or subscriber’s account in conjunction with this contest.
3. Winners’ selection:
i) Grand Prize Winner x 25
a. The eligible Grand Prize winners will be determined by the total number of qualified entries received during the respective Contest Period divided by 25, for example: if the total number of qualified entries is 30,001, then this number will be divided by 25 and rounded to the nearest lower whole number which is 1,200. Hence the 1,200th, 2,400th, 3,600th, 4,800th, 6,000th and 7,200th qualified entries will stand to win the Grand Prize. In the event the shortlisted entry is disqualified, the next earlier entry will be the replacement winner, for example: the replacement winner for the 1,200th qualified entry is qualified entry 1,199th.
b. The eligible winners will then be contacted via telephone/email within seven (7) days from the 9th November 2018 and shall be required to provide the original receipt that matches the winning entry as proof of purchase before being declared a winner. Should the first attempt to contact the eligible winner fail, i.e. no reply, telephone number not in service or no connection, etc, another three (3) attempts will be made within the next 24 hours of the first telephone call. Where such further attempts are unsuccessful, the Organiser reserves the right to select the next qualified participant. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the eligible winners cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
c. The eligible Grand Prize winner will be required to submit by Pos Laju/courier the original printed receipts as per the WhatsApp entries received during the Contest Period, a copy of their NRIC or valid Passport within three (3) working days from the date of notification as proof of purchase. Failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find the next eligible winner as replacement.
d. Winners will be contacted via telephone call/email and announcement will also be made by the Organiser on any of the following URL: www.dashing.com.my , www.facebook.com/DashingMY and www.facebook.com/EliteEdgyEFX
e. Of the 25 Grand Prize winners, one winner will be selected based on winner providing proof of purchase issued by chain specific outlets, if any, and once such a winner has been determined entries submitted from other participants supported with chain specific proof of purchase will no longer be entitled to win prizes.. For purpose of this Contest, chain specific proof of purchase shall mean any proof of purchase provided by any outlet which has one or more chains and operates in Malaysia in the format of either a pharmacy, hypermarket, supermarket, sundry-store, grocers and all other such outlets.
ii) Consolation Prize Winners x 500
a) The consolation prize winners will be selected based on the total number of qualified entries divided by 500, for example: if the total number of qualified entries is 15,000, it will be divided by 500 and rounded to the lower round number which is 30. Hence, every 30th entries will be selected as the consolation prize winner up till all the 500 winners or the number of winners that have been decided by the Organiser for consolation prizes have been selected.
b) Winners of consolation prizes are required to submit by Pos Laju/courier the original printed receipts as per the WhatsApp entries received during the Contest Period and a copy of their NRIC or Passport within three (3) working days from the date of notification as proof of purchase. Failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the eligible winner and find the next eligible winner as replacement.
c) Winners will be contacted via telephone/email and announcement will also be made by the Organiser on any of the following URL: www.dashing.com.my , www.facebook.com/DashingMY and www.facebook.com/EliteEdgyEFX
4. The contest prizes:
a. Grand Prize x 25: ONE (1) PAIR of VIP Tickets to Polis Evo 2 Movie Gala Night.
b. Consolation Prize x 500 : ONE (1) PAIR of Polis Evo 2 Movie Tickets.
The number of consolation prizes may not be equally distributed across weeks and the organiser reserves the right to decide.
c. All prizes must be claimed at winners’ own expense within thirty (30) days after the date of notification of winnings. In the event the Organiser organises a prize giving ceremony, each winner is required to attend at their own expense to claim the prize. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited by the Organiser thirty (30) days after the date of notification of winnings.
d. Each participant is eligible to only win EITHER one (1) of the prizes during the Contest Period.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to partially allocate the prizes to a few specific retail chain or region at its own discretion. For purpose of this Contest, specific retail chain shall mean any outlet which has one or more chains and operates in Malaysia in the format of either a pharmacy, hypermarket, supermarket, sundry-store, grocers and all other such outlets.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to allocate exclusive prizes to a few specific retail chain or region at its own discretion.
7. The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to increase or reduce the number of prizes or substitute any prize with that of similar value at any time without prior notice. All prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or in any other form for whatever reason.
8. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage to belongings or claims resulting from participation in this contest, and participants shall indemnify the organizer in relation to the same.
9. By participating in this contest, participants consent to give their personal information and the Organiser reserves the right to publish, use the winners’ names and/or photographs plus their entries for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and each participant waives their right to make any claims for the use of their entries by the Organiser.
10. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the official Terms and Conditions and decisions of the Organiser.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, delete or add to these Rules and Regulations or even cancel the contest without any prior notice at any time and the participants agree to be bound to such changes.
12. The Organizers’ decision is final. Any letters, enquiries, appeal or protest will not be entertained. Participants hereby agree that no further action will be taken against the Organizer.
13. The Contest Terms and Conditions are prepared in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of inconsistencies between the English and Bahasa Malaysia versions, the English language version shall prevail.
14. The Organizer collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by the Organizer and is used to fulfill the participant’s request(s). By the participant submitting personal information, the Organizer deems that permission is given to the Organizer and/or its authorized agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Notice under Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) to Participants of Buy, WhatsApp & Win Contest 2018 organised by Wipro Unza (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of your personal data as an individual [“individual”]. It informs the Individual of your rights under the PDPA, including actions Individuals may take to exercise such rights and its consequences, and in particular:-
a. That we [“Organiser”] collect Individual’s personal data directly from the contest entry;
b. Individual’s personal data is collected for the “Buy, WhatsApp & Win Contest 2018” [“Contest”];
c. Individual has the right to access and correct your personal data once given;
d. Individual’s personal data is disclosed to an elected Agency for processing;
e. The personal data requested from Individual will only be used for the Contest;
f. The personal data given is obligatory and all incomplete entries will render the participation void;
g. Individual personal data will be validated upon confirming the winners and if there are changes to the personal data, the Individual is required to update the Organiser; and
If Individual wishes to make enquiries or give feedback, please contact the Agency at
+6016 997 2373 on Mondays to Fridays, from 10.00am to 1.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm.